I Love People But Hate Crowds: The Mixtape (Live Stream)

Monday, October 12, 2009

Artist who SUPPORT Artist:Drake & Kid Cudi

As an artist working towards success, I am always motivated by other artist that come out and I have the change to learn about their story. I really have to say I am inspired by Drake and Kid Cudi. I enjoy Drake because to me he represents that raw emotional hip hop that the best came with. Its just honest and its him. Cudi has a similar vibe but I like Cudi because he isnt what you would call tradition hip hop nor does he try to be. He shows me that there is always gonna be those that like what you do. Regardless. So the goal is to stay true to yourself and it will lead to you having a following of individuals that enjoy what you do.. Keep it up guys

Photobucket

No comments: