I Love People But Hate Crowds: The Mixtape (Live Stream)

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Behind The Scene Footage of "Get Ya Head Right" Photoshoot

Check out the exclusive behind the scene footage of my photoshoot with Sean Quincy for the CD Cover Artwork for my New single "Get Ya Head Right". Taking on the Artistic direction I didnt see myself in the photo but did have a strong visual idea of two females and a story.. The concept of the shoot was to highlight and bring attention to the Female who is always holding her girl friend down when she has had a little too much to drink/smoke. I felt this unspoken hero needs some praise so the entire aim was to focus your eye on the female in the front and not the back.. Take a look at the journey and Final Product. It was a great shoot which wrapped close to 5am in a bathroom at the Dream Hotel NYC

No comments: